Ways to Give
Click the appropriate button below for “One-Time” or “Recurring” automatic withdrawals. We accept credit, debit, and automatic withdrawl from a checking or savings.
Visa, MasterCard, or Discover (American Express is not accepted at this time).
Designated Funds Online
- General Budget – Tithes and offerings support the ministry of New Hope through the general budget. This provides on-going funding for programs, buildings, staff, and ministries of the church.
- Capital Campaign – Provides funding for the building campaign of our new campus on Plantation Rd., Ft. Myers. Completed construction date: Summer 2016
- Missions – Offerings help support additional ministries outside New Hope serving local, national, and world mission causes.
- Care & Compassion – Assistance for those who are hurting and are in need.
- Miscellaneous – A contribution option for something God has laid upon your heart. Please include additional information about this gift in the space provided in the online window.
2. U.S. Mail with a personal check:
Please make your check payable to “New Hope Presbyterian Church.”
New Hope Presbyterian Church
3825 McGregor Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33901
3. Non-Cash Gifts
Stocks, bonds, annuities, IRA distributions, and other property/securities are accepted by New Hope Church. If you would like to donate through non-cash methods, please email or phone (239.274.1230) the church office for additional instructions. Download a copy of our Legacy Giving brochure HERE.
Where do all the donations go? Click here to see the 2014 New Hope budget.