In our community, nation and world, we advance the Kingdom of God by:
- Inspiring worship
- Instructing God’s Word
- Introducing the gospel
- Involving through service
- Instilling support in times of challenge and need
- Investing and training leaders
We believe the “Essentials of Our Faith,” as stated by the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, based on Scripture and the Westminster Confession of Faith. Inspired by those essential doctrines, we as a local body have committed ourselves in belief and practice to these core values:
- We seek to glorify God in all we do.
- We teach and preach the authoritative Word of God.
- We understand and teach Reformed Theology.
- We are driven by the Great Commission.
- We worship God in response to the grace He has given to each of us.
- We see His will for our church through personal and corporate prayer.
- We encourage and teach each member to maintain a personal relationship with Christ.
- We provide necessary education and service opportunities to grow members into mature disciples.
- We invest in the spiritual welfare of the next generation.
- We equip and empower the lay leadership.
- We provide care and nurturing for our flock.
- We share God’s love with the lost.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
What is the EPC?
Want to learn more about the Evangelical Presbyterian Church? Click HERE.