Becoming a member of New Hope Presbyterian is not like joining a club. The Church is unique in that it is a meeting of the family of God to further the eternal purposes of Jesus. We are called to be a community which follows the biblical example of hospitality and generosity. And yet, each of our callings is not from the church, but from Jesus. Therefore, to become a member of New Hope, you must first be called by faith to know and love Jesus Christ.
Our church family exists for Christ; to teach and live His Gospel, and be His Kingdom presence to one another in our community and around the world. We believe that you can best do this through the following:
1. Join us each Sunday for worship.
2. Participate in a small group through a Sunday class or Life Group.
3. Be involved in a ministry or service opportunity through New Hope or a local Christian organization.
4. Give financially to the work and ministry of New Hope in gratitude for all that God gives to you.
5. Pray enthusiastically for our church family, our mission, and ministries as we advance Christ’s Kingdom in this world.
6. Actively seek to know God through the reading and study of His Word and strive to live and love fearlessly, like our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Join us for this 4 week class as we share the story of New Hope, our beliefs, core values and help you discover the important part you play in our family! Email Michelle Myers for details.
Want to learn more about the Evangelical Presbyterian Church? Click HERE.